FAQ & Manual
- How to add new site ?
- What is Key-string, availability vs unavailability method
- How to enter activation key ?
- I’m using auto-checking feature but why Outstockchecker doesn’t check all my items ?
- How to migrate data from Outstockchecker v.1 to Outstockchecker v.2 ?
- How if the supplier site requires user to be logged before browsing any item ?
Didn’t find your problem here ?, feel free to ask support
- Open Edit -> Site List
- Press (+) add new site, set name for your new site
- Select method by availability or unavailability
- Set Key string
This is the method to determine whether the items on the website are Available or Unavailable (out of stock), if you set the method to “Available” then you need to provide Key-string which sometimes can be an image, text, or caption. I recommended “Availability” method instead “Unavailability”.
According to both preview, the item availability is determined by “Add to Cart” image. If you are Firefox user, then you just have to right click on “Add to Cart” image and click “View Image” so the full URL of image will opened, e.g. : http://www.thesuppliers.com/themes/blackcat/images/btn-cart.png
The Key-string by “Availability” method is “btn-cart.png”
Tips : If you prefer to user Unavailable method, then you have to right click on “Temporarily Sold Out” image and set the file name as Key-string
Please be mind that other e-commerce website could have different way to determine item availability, feel free to contact us if you having trouble to get key-string on certain website.
You can watch our simple video on how to add your custom supplier
- Open Help -> About/Registration
- Press “Enter Pro Key” button;
- Enter your activation number then press “activate” button;
It because Outstockchecker will only check active site that user choose. If you want Outstockchecker to check all your items then change site to “All”.
You can download small application to export data from Outstockchecker v.1 into CSV file then import into Outstockchecker v.2.
Some sites need you to be logged before you can browse any item, you just have to close Outstockchecker, login the site with Internet Explorer and Re-open outstockchecker and check IE Engine on Site List.